Novi Intervjuu :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Novi Intervjuu :)

Post by Tanja on 6th May 2010, 18:43

Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith talks about the NEW Red Hot Chili Peppers Album, John's departure and the arrival of RHCP's new guitarist, 'Josh Klinghoffer' in a NEW interview with MusicRadar released today!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You're getting set to make the record soon, right?

"Real soon. Since last October we've been working on things, and probably in a few weeks we'll be going into the studio with Rick Rubin. Pre-production will take a few months, but I'd say by July we'll be laying down real tracks. We have a lot of material, probably about 20 songs."

Has everything calmed down in the band? There was so much attention to John Frusciante leaving again - understandably so.

"Yeah, things have calmed down. Things were…as you know...they were a little pressurized last year. We were sad to see John leave the band, but he has to do what he wants and follow his path."

How has Josh Klinghoffer been working out?

"We're all thrilled to have Josh be part of the group now. He's been a friend of ours for a long time. He's played with us, he's played with John - he's a real natural fit.

"Josh is a real creative force. He's going to play guitar, he's going to write music, he's going to sing and play keyboards. The guy is amazing. And the great thing is, we didn't have to go through that whole dating phase that happens sometimes and winds up weird. It's not like we held these open auditions and got in somebody who we had to figure out. We know what Josh can do and we're excited."

But still, it's going to be a different sound with Josh.

"Oh, sure. I mean, he's his own man, he's a different guy. There's little nuances and things about his playing that are going to be different, but like I said, he knows the band and we know him. We were already starting from a good point. I think people are going to really like what we do.

"And aside from what Josh is bringing to the band, Flea is doing different things. He's contributing a lot of piano-type songs. You know, he recently went to school, to USC, and he really learned a lot about theory and playing. If you grow, everybody grows - if they're open to it, which we are."

What have the other members of the Chili Peppers said to you about Chickenfoot? Do they like the band?

"You know what's funny? They haven't said anything. No, wait, I take that back...Flea did ask me once what it was like playing with Michael Anthony. That's about it."

That's so surprising. You'd think they'd be curious.

"We don't really talk about our extra-curricular activities. I mean, I went to see Flea play in his Thom Yorke project. I enjoyed it, but I don't sit around asking him about it."

But perhaps the most important thing is, people still think you're Will Ferrell...

"I get it every day. Hey, he's a handsome man!" [laughs]

izdvojila sam vam dijelove koji su vezani za Pepperse :)
a cijeli intervju je ovde : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sad se bacam na citanje ako ista skontam u ovo doba :gahy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tanja
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 10378
Registration date : 2009-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Novi Intervjuu :)

Post by Nick The Spamlord on 6th May 2010, 21:30

thankyou
20 pesama JEEEEEE xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Say it loud I'm SPAMLORD And I'm proud !
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IgoRhcp on 6th May 2010, 22:06

haha valja ...dobro je ..ja sam mislio da ce biti manje :gahy: thankyou
IgoRhcp
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 3267
Registration date : 2009-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhcpfun on 8th May 2010, 07:57

Omg konacno neki intervju!! Joooj 20 pesama kako ce to uzivanje bude!!!

Jedva cekam!! :D

cancan
Rhcpfun

Number of posts : 2090
Registration date : 2009-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slowhand on 8th May 2010, 09:58

jaba daba duuuuuu...cek,jel 20-og jula imamo albuma?ili je o samo kraj snimanja a onda slijedi postprodukcija?

20 novih stvari,vauu sto pucaju od kreativnosti i novih ideja...

hvala ti chad...

I find that the best way to do things is to constantly move forward and to never doubt anything and keep moving forward, if you make a mistake say you made a mistake.Everything's very perfectly balanced; for all the horrible things in the world there's lots of good things.(John Frusciante)
slowhand

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2009-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick The Spamlord on 8th May 2010, 22:52

Mislim da je tada samo kraj snimanja :)

Say it loud I'm SPAMLORD And I'm proud !
Nick The Spamlord
Yertle The Turtle
Yertle The Turtle

Number of posts : 12176
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mary*frusciante on 9th May 2010, 00:43

Rhcpfun wrote:Omg konacno neki intervju!! Joooj 20 pesama kako ce to uzivanje bude!!!

Jedva cekam!! :D

cancan

happystars
mary*frusciante

Number of posts : 3160
Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content