Chad Smith - intervjui

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chad Smith - intervjui

Post by Charlie`From`Stadium on 22nd May 2008, 06:57

Zista smshne i zanimljive izjave.

"Drummers are the nice guys of the band," he says. "They're more normal and stuff. Those guys out front, I dunno about them."

Chad about his sister: "it's just Chad with tits"

"i'm in the band too"

Interviewer: So Chad, tell us the process of the Chili Peppers' songwriting.

Chad: You know what? I'll be honest with you. I write the lyrics, I write the bass parts, I write the guitar parts, and I write the drum parts, and I play them all in the albums. The other 3 guys you see on stage? Puppets.

"I like woman...they are a weakness"

"I dig chicks. Well I like guys to but I'm more about the chicks "

"I use my celebrity the whole time. I'm like, ?Hi I'm Chad from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Want to come to the show and maybe backstage afterwards?? Works everytime."

Chad about death: "I want to go quick and easy. Probably in a bad motorbike accident"

"I think I have good ears--I'm a good listener, which is so important. On a more personal level, I think one of the strengths I bring to the group is a certain balance. If too many guys are way over the edge, too nutty, or too eccentric, it makes for an impossible situation. I think I bring a kind of grounding to the group They know I'm always going to show up, I'm always going to perform to the best of my ability, and when they look back there, I'll be banging away and everything will be okay. Uncle Chad is there and they can count on me.
As for weaknesses, I think I'm pretty lazy. I could definitely work way harder at being a technically better drummer. I have a big house and I don't have a drumkit set up--it's ridiculous. This is a lame excuse, but I just enjoy playing with people so much more than playing by myself or practicing. It's definitely a lame excuse."
from a modern drummer interview

"I'm not bisexual, but I do like to buy sex."

* 'Have good time, all the time'

* 'May all your ups and downs be in bed'

* Interviewster MTV: 'So, you're gonna bring out a new album, one hot minute...'
Chad: 'Oohw, we are? That's Nice.'

* (asked if he saw Anthony and Flea kissing each other on the cheeck after a concert) I've seen them doing a lot more than that!

"Drums are meant for humans...beat the skins, spank the fucking calf, hurt kids..."

"Funk is everywhere. Life is funky. People, situations, language, culture, movies, art, my motorcycle, scuba diving, many things are funky."

The Chili Peppers' most famous costume - nothing at all except for white athletic socks over their schlongs - has been retired, at least for a while. "We've done it so many times," groans Smith. "it's like putting the Kiss makeup back on. Give us $100 million for the reunion tour of 2022 we'll do it in every town. You won't be able to see the sock under our fat bellies, but it'll be on".

"They were like strip clubs but you get to take away, like McDonald's or something."

when asked about visiting whorehouses in venezuela :cheers:

:D
Charlie`From`Stadium
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 6873
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile http://charliefromstadium.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Re: Chad Smith - intervjui

Post by andyRHCP on 25th May 2008, 08:22

May all your ups and downs be in bed ... LOL, ok
andyRHCP
More will be revealed my friend

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-05-25

View user profile http://andyrhcp.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie`From`Stadium on 25th May 2008, 08:44

:lol!: Chad ROKZ chad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Charlie`From`Stadium
I am what I am Most motherfuckers Don't give a damn

Number of posts : 6873
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile http://charliefromstadium.blog.hr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4th June 2008, 04:02

Hahaha, Ceda (srpsko od Chad :lol!:) je car... Puknem od smeha SVAKI PUT kada citam neke od njegovih izjava... lol Neke od mnogobrojinih izjava, postavicu jos kasnije...

"Funk is everywhere. Life is funky. People, situations, language, culture, movies, art, my motorcycle, scuba diving, many things are funky."

"What did you do, get him a hooker?" (from Scar Tissue)
Chad to Guy O at AK's birthday dinner. It was right after AK met Yohanna. Guy flew her to LA to be at AK's birthday party. Based upon the description of what she was wearing , it was probably an honest mistake.

"I'm a huge fan of Take That - I heard that Robbie left? This is kind of an exclusive for Radio 1 - I'm going leave the Chili Peppers and I'm going to be collaborating with Robbie- Bob to me - cos it's Bob to his close friends..."

"I don't feel the need to do yoga with them to feel connected. And, well... they're nice guys and all that, but... they are very short. Very short and small men. Although they do have big penises, of course. "

I love when he sings in MTV essential:

"These are the rocks that I got
I'm still Chad from the block
I used to have a little
Now I have a lot
I'm still Chad from the block"

"All I know is that I'm in this red, dark room,
and there's a French guy telling me to gettintodefussysham.
Chad, gettintodefussysham!
What?
He's saying, he's trying to speak English but that accent is very thick and he's saying "get into the position"
but to me it just sounds like he's saying gettintodefussysham.
What is this fussysham? I wanna know."

Btw, fussysham je bila Chadova e-mail adresa godinama.

Hahaha... Jednostavno MORATE voleti Chada, takva je likcina!!! :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top